This basket was designed for the artists coming into town for the Austin Busker Project. We wanted to not only welcome them to our great city, but make sure they had the necessities to survive the weekend here.
1. Reusable Austin Shopping Bags – with the plastic bag ban in effect, don’t be caught off-guard at checkout!
2. Deep Eddy Vodka – named after the historic landmark Deep Eddy Pool, it’s locally made and loved by the locals.
3. Lone Star Tall Boys – the Texas patio drink of choice.
4. Our own local Busker and World Record Holder, Mama Lou American Strongwoman provided koozies – don’t leave home without it!
5. The always-trendy hipster sunglasses!
6. Sunscreen – some of these boys were from Canada, we’d hate for them to leave us bright red and sensitive to the touch.
“Kym at Savvy went the extra mile in creating the gift basket that went to our out of town entertainers for the festival. She created a basket that reflected Austin, was all Austin sourced products, and each item was a fantastic usable and nifty item for enjoying Austin. The finished basket was the perfect touch for welcoming my guests!”
– Lindsey L, Austin Busker Project
Photography provided by Savvy Events